Junior Software Engineer (M/F)
Consultor Paulo Ayres
Data de publicação 7 de Fevereiro de 2019 2019-02-072019-04-08 it Lisbon PT EUR 22500 25000 25000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.pt
An exciting start-up, focused on creating data insights, is looking to expand their team with a junior software engineer with experience with one or more languages: Python (preferred), C#, Java, Scala, C/C++, etc…
As a software engineer, you will:
- Develop & maintain web crawlers;
- Design & develop internal tools and frameworks;
- Design & develop tools to automate testing & QA;
- Build & maintain distributed data collection systems on AWS;
- Guarantee data integrity and quality.
Bachelor degree in computer engineering (or relevant).
Programming experience with one or more languages: Python (preferred), C#, Java, C++, etc; understanding of databases and SQL; Linux experience.
Highly proficient in spoken and written English.
If you are passionate about working in a highly complex and challenging startup environment with a high tech product, let us know by submitting your CV!