Senior DevOps (m/f)
Consultor Ines Buekenhout
Data de publicação 8 de Novembro de 2018 2018-11-082019-01-07 it Avenida da Liberdade, 110 1269-046, Lisbon
A start-up company, focused on automated predictive analytics, is looking for a Senior DevOps to join their team.
What you’ll be doing:
- Design and implement scalable architectures;
- Design, build, deploy and support code infrastructure;
- Manage integrations & implement deploy processes;
- Troubleshoot builds and deploy failures;
- Improve speed, efficiency and scalability of the continuous integration environment.
Hands on experience with automated code build and deploy support; around 3 or more years of experience with virtualisation / containers and orchestration, as well as experience with Python / Shell scripting; around 5 or more years of experience with Linux.
Ideally, you have an understanding of Java or Python concepts, Maven and PyPI, Configuration management, AWS solutions, Kubernetes, microservices and experience in an Agile development environment.
If you want to integrate a growing team with a casual environment and an office in central Lisbon, we want to meet you!