UX/UI Designer (m/f)
Consultor Ines Buekenhout
Data de publicação 21 de Maio de 2018Avenida da Liberdade, 110 1269-046, Lisbon Robert Walters Portugal
We are seeking a highly focused and proficient UX/UI Designer to create engaging user experiences in a fast pace growing international company.
- Translate specifications and functional descriptions into intuitive, user-friendly interfaces.
- Advise on appropriate user journeys and options for a desired outcome.
- Mock up designs in wire-frames, storyboards and prototypes.
- Undertake competitive research to validate ideas, generate challenge, and generally innovate the team’s ideas about capabilities and user journeys.
- Work with engineers when required (e.g. to implement features in test apps or web pages where prototypes are insufficient for testing).
- Work closely with other team members to discuss UI design features and agree how user interfaces will interact with other aspects of the system.
You have a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in a design-related discipline, experience working with UX teams and high fidelity prototyping of UX and UI interactions. Also, a good working understanding of UX and a passion for good digital experiences together with an ability to use appropriate methods, activities and tools to create useful and delightful experience and services (CS/Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch, etc.).
You have experience with user research and an impressive portfolio!
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you, don’t hesitate to send us your CV!