.NET Developer (m/f)
Consultor Ines Buekenhout
Data de publicação 17 de Maio de 2018Avenida da Liberdade, 110 1269-046, Lisbon Robert Walters Portugal
We are looking for an experienced .NET Developer to join a dynamic company. You will be working on bleeding edge technology with an internationally established team.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- You will be able to assist with planning, building and executing development projects.
- Development projects you will be involved with include maintaining and extending apps, back-end software and possibly some input into API partnership connections.
- Customise current applications in line with changing business needs.
- Evaluate performance of applications.
- Test and implement system updates.
- Design, build and maintain efficient, reusable and reliable code.
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs and devise solutions to address these issues.
- Help maintain code quality and organisation.
You will have an existing skillset in:
C#, ASP.NET Development., MVC and RESTful WebAPI experience, MS SQL Server development.
Degree in a related technical discipline (e.g. Computing, Computer Science). Experience with contemporary practices including SCRUM, Continuous Integration and Delivery.
If you would like to find out more, do not hesitate to send us your CV.