Java Fullstack Developer (m/f)
Consultor Ines Buekenhout
Data de publicação 10 de Maio de 2018Avenida da Liberdade, 110 1269-046, Lisbon Robert Walters Portugal
If you want a new opportunity in a highly technological company in the field of QA and testing that aims to make machines intelligent, do not hesitate to send us your CV.
- Relevant degree in computer science / software engineering
- ES6 and Node.js
- Good Java engineering skills
- Linux based environments and bash scripting
- Container technology (e.g., Docker, Kubernetes)
- VCS (e.g., Git, Mercurial) and CI (e.g., Jenkins, TravisCI, CircleCI)
- Deep understanding of algorithms and data structure.
- Building REST interfaces, use of Web-sockets
- Build systems (e.g., Maven, Gradle, Bazel)
- Relational & NoSQL DBs (e.g., PostgresSQL, MySQL, MongoDB), and in-memory stores (e.g., Redis, Hazelcast)
- Testing frameworks (e.g., JUnit, Jest)
- Competitive Salary
- Birthday as Holiday
- Flexible Working
- Team off-site get-togethers and outings
If this sounds like you, do not hesitate to send us your CV!