Sales Representative (Portugal)
Salário Bonus + HS + FA
Consultor Kyle Gonçalves
Data de publicação 11 de Maio de 2022lisboa marketing-sales/sales 2022-05-19 2022-07-10 fmcg Sintra Sintra PT Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.pt https://www.robertwalters.pt/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Portuguese food and beverage manufacturing company is looking for its sales representative to aid its establishment and growth in the market!
About the positions:
Reporting directly to the founders, the main goal of the sales representative is to work a fully new product line and develop the business in a variety of markets abroad for a new project, as well as managing the relationship with our distributor network in specific assigned territories.
- Develop and grow relationships with distributors across the globe (that fit into the product’s range) at a senior decision-making level, maximizing business development and income generation opportunities; attain performance targets and excellence in customer service and satisfaction.
- International business development (new business).
- Act as a single point of accountability for a portfolio of global clients.
- Provide strategic analytical support to the sales and marketing team to support the business growth (product innovation, category management, etc).
- Promote and support the culture of customer service and operational excellence, putting the client at the center of all activity.
For this position, we require 3+ year experience in international account management, business development or export with good sales track record, preferably in the FMCG area. You should have excellent communication and negotiation skills for decision making people, as well as analytical and quantitative skills. We search for a Bachelor/Master’s degree in Management, Business Administration, Marketing, or related field of studies. Fluency in English is mandatory, other languages are a plus.
If you see yourself on this position, you have availability to travel internationally in a frequent basis, you have a global and entrepreneur mindset, don’t hesitate, and apply!
+351 926 635 673
Salário: Attractive salary packageLocalização: LisbonData de publicação: 27 de Maio de 2022We are currently looking for an experienced business development professional for the New Mobility division of one of the largest insurance and assistance companies in the world. This position is 100% remote.