Sales Representative (m/f) - Payment Solutions
Consultor Ana Monteiro
Data de publicação 17 de Julho de 20192019-08-06 2019-09-15 electronics Lisbon PT EUR 15000 18000 18000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.pt https://www.robertwalters.pt/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Spanish multinational specialized in the design, manufacture and commercialization of advanced technological solutions for the vending, payment and security markets, is looking for a Sales Representative for their offices in Lisbon.
About the role:
Since its foundation, the company has been characterized by its technological commitment, research and the development of new products.
This Sales Representative is going to perform the direct sale of payment products and solutions, as well as develop the distribution network in the assigned area, in accordance with the Sales Director's guidelines to achieve the sales and margin objectives, guaranteeing the satisfaction of the clients and the creation of trust relationships.
- Perform Direct Sale (door to door) of retail customers (commerce) in the assigned area (sale of equipment and maintenance services). Propose and develop agreements in Merchants Associations, making presentations, demos, etc. Participate in different fairs.
- Search and develop a network of local distributors for retail clients in the assigned area, negotiating agreements and/ or conditions. Carry out the development, monitoring, support and commercial training of the distributors.
- Detect trends and/ or market needs and competition, as well as field information. Track the debt and accounts receivable of customers in their area of responsibility, acting on deviations. Detect and propose continuous improvement actions for the optimization of work processes.
- Make a correct use and maintenance of the manual and/ or mechanical tools required for the development of the assigned works. Update the databases of the department with the corresponding information. Meet the deadlines established in those actions that require it. Comply with current regulations regarding data protection and access to information. Develop your work in accordance with the established procedures and current regulations on the prevention of occupational hazards. Any other function inherent to the job or professional group to which it belongs, which is attributed to it.
- Collaborate in the definition of budgets and objectives of its scope. Report the information of your field that is required. Participate in department or area meetings, as well as interdepartmental meetings.
Secondary Education, Professional. Specific and regulatory training: Sales techniques, communication, negotiation, ISO regulations, Risks prevention.
MS Office intermediate knowledge. CRM, Marketing tool and SAT.
Corporate skills: integrity, customer orientation, achievement orientation and teamwork.
Functional Skills: organizational comprehension, flexibility and adaptation to change, initiative, networking and relationship building, tolerance to frustration and negotiation.
If this sounds like you, apply now or send your CV to email@example.com