Consultor Ana Monteiro
Data de publicação 27 de Março de 20192019-03-28 2019-05-26 new-media-and-internet Lisbon PT 1200 EUR 29400 29400 29400 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.pt
Our client is looking for a Sales Manager to develop business activity within the Portuguese Market. The Sales Manager will be responsible for identifying, developing and nurturing profitable new business relationships with clients in Portugal across our main business verticals (banking, insurance, telco and energy).
- Identify potential clients, and the decision makers within each client organization
- Generating new business opportunities through prospecting, cold-calling and in-person meetings
- Manage clients on an ongoing basis, keeping in close touch to ensure client requirements are met and issues resolved in a timely fashion
- Prepare contract-winning proposals for current and potential clients
- Work with the company business teams to set up and run client campaigns to achieve targets
- Ensuring the company is compliant with all relevant industry regulations (e.g. Intermediário de Crédito, Intermediário de Seguros)
Minimum of 3 years of experience in sales in the digital marketing industry specializing in lead generation sales.
In-depth understanding of CPL and CPA business models as well as tracking technology to deliver these (e.g. tracking pixels, Sizmek etc). Deep knowledge of the digital advertising industry in Portugal. Strong relationships with key decision makers in either banking (e.g. BPI, Unibanco, Cofidis etc.) or telco businesses (e.g. NOS, Vodafone, MEO, NOWO) preferred.
Be a self starter who is comfortable working autonomously, as well as confident in presenting your ideas to clients and the business.
Native Portuguese (written and spoken) and good level English (written and spoken) required
If you think you are a suitable candidate, do not hesitate to apply to the offer, or send your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.