National Key Account Manager (m/f)
Consultor Diogo Borges
Data de publicação 10 de Janeiro de 2019 2019-01-102019-03-09 fmcg Lisboa PT EUR 70000 80000 80000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.pt https://www.robertwalters.pt/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
A leading FMCG company in the branded consumer product space is currently looking for a National Key Account Manager for Portugal.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Maintaining relationship with the Account and Joint business planning
- Developing and negotiating the terms of trade and driving profitability for the brands associated
- Collaborating to ensure regional alignment regarding the terms of trade and build new business opportunities with the team
- Managing channel conflicts
- End to End in-store execution and developing a price pack strategy for chains
The Successful Applicant
You are a qualified MBA graduate with 10+ years of overall experience. You should have a strong business acumen with excellent communication skills along with strong customer focus, result oriented approach and ability to collaborate with teams and make constructive decisions. You should be a planned and organised leader with an eye for detail. Candidates working in a manufacturing, agriculture commodity or food ingredient business need only apply.
What we offer: to be a part of the leadership team of a growing FMCG business, great work culture and continual growth opportunities.
Send us your CV!