Sales Manager - Portugal
Consultor Jose Miguel Rosenbusch
Data de publicação 13 de Julho de 2018Avenida da Liberdade, 110 1269-046, Lisbon Robert Walters Portugal
Our client is an expert company in increasing the marketing performance of companies through automation and smart attribution. First intelligent chat bot integrated into an advertising campaign.
The Sales Manager will report directly to the Managing Director.
- Ensuring maximum value is achieved on all sales whilst maintaining the required sales rate;
- The recruitment, induction and subsequent retention of new and existing Sales Advisors;
- Carrying out annual Performance Development Reviews for all Sales Advisors;
- Ensure that Sales Advisors collect all relevant competitor information and visit competitors regularly;
- Prepare and organize new sales strategy for Portugal;
- Ensuring that all group policies and procedures, including brand guidelines are communicated to, and adhered to, by the sales team;
- Deal with part exchange queries, and ensure business;
- Ongoing Client Visits and keep a record of each visit;
- Prepare sales releases;
- Assist, when necessary, in the preparation of weekly sales reporting.
The Sales Manager should be commercially focused, reliable, flexible and organized, as well as effective at building relationships, both internally and externally. Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office is mandatory.
The successful candidate must be a strong negotiator and influencer, able to work under pressure, with excellent communication and presentation skills (verbal and written). Report writing composition. Demonstrable track record of achieving sales targets and management of an existing team. Full Drivers License.
Very competitive remuneration on offer.
If this sounds like you, do not hesitate to apply!