Key Account Manager – FMCG
Consultor Jose Miguel Rosenbusch
Data de publicação 2 de Julho de 2018Avenida da Liberdade, 110 1269-046, Lisbon Robert Walters Portugal
Based in the offices in Lisbon, our client, from the FMCG sector, is looking for a KAM On Trade to join their Sales team.
About the job:
The selected candidate should be able to deliver customer commercial and marketing demands, regarding promotions, trade marketing initiatives, margins/market shares dynamics, and revenue management analysis. Additionally, she/he should be able to sell and guarantee that the Company strategy and initiatives are implemented correctly into different business categories.
• Identify opportunities and design the client strategy to reach volume, share and profitability targets.
• Negotiate with the clients' volume, pricing and revenue management levers
• Develop and evolve a customer strategic and tactical plan
• Develop a productive business to business relationship with the customer
• Building internal multi-functional alignment to the account to achieve volume/ profit goals
• Customer Operational Support and internal strategic Analysis.
3 yrs. of experience in FMCG, management consulting, marketing and sales from other industries. Bachelor's in business, economics or marketing with passion about management and commercial areas. Fluent oral and written English. Advanced MS Office skills (PowerPoint, Excel, Word). Functional competencies: High developed analytical skills, Results orientation, Planning & co-ordination, Influence and negotiating, relationship building.
If you think this sounds like you, apply today!