Marketing Manager & Copywriter - Algarve
Consultor Jose Miguel Rosenbusch
Data de publicação 2 de Agosto de 20192019-08-06 2019-10-01 hospitality-and-catering Faro PT 8135 EUR 30000 35000 35000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.pt https://www.robertwalters.pt/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
We are looking for a hands-on Marketing Manager & Copywriter for the Algarve with the ability to implement all aspects of the role and impressive copywriting skills. The successful candidate will be responsible for all aspects of marketing, reputation management and online maintenance, along with strategy, analysis and reporting.
About the role:
The Marketing Manager & Copywriter will report to the Group Strategy & Communications department in the UK.
Main responsibilities are:
- In collaboration with senior team members, develop and action the marketing plan for all Portuguese products
- Content management of all company websites, copywriting for email campaigns, company websites, marketing materials and online initiatives and Increase traffic and conversion
- Management and maintenance of fluid customer journey and conversion strategy
- A/B testing of content, SEO/SEM initiatives,
- Identifying new opportunities for growth and paid referencing, display advertising and partnerships
- Email campaign management
- Analysis and reporting
- Benchmarking and maintaining best practice, reputation management, brand engagement, social media and competitor analysis
Training & Education
Relevant honours degree and industry accreditations, with at least four years relevant experience.
Demonstrable web marketing skills, proven track record of success. Excellent communication and writing skills, as well as an ability to manage multiple projects with tight deadlines in high pressure situations
Bilingual - English / Portuguese. Strong work ethic and a passion for all things digital
If you think you are the right candidate for this role, do not hesitate and apply now!