Brand & Services Communication Technician (m/f)
Consultor Ana Monteiro
Data de publicação 6 de Junho de 20192019-06-07 2019-08-05 marketing Lisbon Lisbon PT EUR 21000 36750 36750 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.pt https://www.robertwalters.pt/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Our client is an international retail real estate company, that adds value to investors and other stakeholders. They are looking for a Brand & Services Communication Technician to join their Sustainability and Corporate Communication Office, to position the company as the preferred partner of choice in the real estate industry and help generate business leads, through an integrated B2B marketing management.
Development, planning, delivery and measurement of the B2B marketing plan targeted at investors to generate commercial leads for all the company’s business lines, which includes:
- Content management. Manage the editorial calendar to continually release timely marketing communications, create a publishing schedule, and manage the creation and publishing of relevant, original, high-quality content.
- Content sourcing. Develop and maintain relationships with all the company’s business lines for content sourcing. Gather information on the market, competitors and clients across the relevant sectors and advise on both content and marketing implications.
- Content crafting. Write copy for both online and offline channels, that delivers great value and promotes our branded point-of-view, helping to promote our thought leadership.
- Communication channels: help develop our expertise in managing multiple channels, including website, LinkedIn, video, print, presentations, and other key communications.
- Build the company brand as the preferred partner of choice in the real estate industry, which includes developing and executing a content strategy for building the company’s brand.
- Update external communication channels to promote consistency, highest standards and improved visibility of the company with all our stakeholders, namely current and potential clients.
Bachelor's degree in marketing, public relations, communication or related field. English: Level 3 fluent (not necessarily bilingual). Excellent written and spoken English.
Advanced knowledge in Microsoft Office (content creation in PowerPoint and data analysis in Excel). Skillfull at webdesign and development, SEO, Google Analytics, and Linkedin Metrics. Adobe CS (Photoshop) is a plus.
3 to 4 years of experience in marketing or corporate communication, preferably in B2B companies.
Desired skills and abilities
Expert writer and communicator: excellent written communication skills in English, coupled with strong proofreading skills, as well as a good sense of design. Analytical while also creative: eager to get into the details, go above and beyond to quickly synthesize numerous inputs and meticulously measure all communication endeavours. Creative in promoting the company’s brand voice and resourceful in finding solutions to any obstacle encountered.
Skillful at project management: to have the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and multitask at scale, with experience in both direct project execution and in conjunction with agencies. Passion for real estate: have an interest in real estate, enjoy learning and talking about it.
Strong interpersonal skills: excel at teamwork in ambiguous environments, active listener, eager to learn, all on top of being highly flexible and responsible.
If this sounds like you, submit your CV!