CRM & Loyalty Campaign Manager
Consultor Ana Monteiro
Data de publicação 8 de Abril de 20192019-04-08 2019-06-07 retail Lisbon PT EUR 2000 2500 2500 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.pt
As the CRM & Loyalty Campaign Manager you will define and lead customer retention campaigns to deliver direct marketing communications to our client company.
About the role
You will be accountable for the creation and delivery of a customer-led contact strategy to drive retention and brand loyalty. You will also manage the company rewards retail programs, enable the delivery of revenue targets via effective retention and in-life campaign management and ensure campaigns are aligned with acquisition, online, contact centers, implementation & customer insight teams to ensure activity is integrated and optimized.
- You will be part of the Retail Marketing team which consists of top-level, wide-ranging professionals
- You will be part of a team where your voice is heard, your skills appreciated and your learning supported
- You will report to the Head of Retail Marketing
You will be part of a dynamic company where you can make a difference. We believe in empowering our associates with work that is fast-paced and challenging with lots of opportunities to learn and develop. You will be part of an international team that respects each other’s values and is committed to make more happen.
- Participate to the development and refinement of the strategy
- Oversee development of tactical plan to support strategy and support the teams that will execute the strategy across various marketing vehicles (print, email , web , telemarketing, loyalty program)
- Propose, working closely with analytic team, new test in order to continually enhance sales and profitability growth
- Work with the analytic team to assess strength of specific initiatives and highlight potential gaps, in order to adjust strategy for upcoming months and identify key successes/misses, to continually improve the contact plans
- Work closely with other function members (merchandising, and all area of marketing) in order to ensure that all activities are rolled out and give support when is required
- Create and manage the marketing budget related to customer initiatives
- Asses the competitive industry environment of business loyalty programs to identify opportunity
You are an experienced Direct Marketeer with at least a Master’s degree in Marketing or related field. You have at least 5 years of relevant experience in both at tactical and operational level. The ideal candidate has an entrepreneurial spirit and is result driven, innovative and customer-focused. Furthermore you show strong ownership/commitment, have proven ability to business goals into actionable marketing.
If this sound like you, send us your CV!