Guest & Condominium Manager
Consultor Jose Miguel Rosenbusch
Data de publicação 11 de Março de 2019 2019-03-112019-04-22 hospitality-and-catering Almancil - Algarve PT EUR 42000 42000 42000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.pt
Our client is looking for a Guest & Condominium Manager, who is responsible for the direct management oversight of assigned residential properties. His/her goal is to maximize asset value, customer satisfaction and revenue. He/she is also responsible for setting the initial rent level, collecting rent from tenants and adjusting the rent.
- Manage all aspects of assigned properties
- Design business plans for assigned properties that suit customers’ needs
- Inspect and arrange maintenance to meet standards
- Maintain a positive, productive relationship with tenants
- Negotiate lease/contracts with contractors in a timely and reliable manner
- Advertise and market vacant spaces to attract tenants
- Collect receivable accounts and handle operating expenses
- Establish appropriate rental rates by conducting market research, determining costs and considering profit goals
- Develop and manage annual budgets by forecasting requirements and analysing variances, data and trends
- Oversee properties’ personnel and assess its performance
- Accomplish financial goals and report periodically on financial performance
- Source and build relationships with prospective clients to expand business opportunities
- Update job and market knowledge
- Implement marketing initiatives to achieve occupancy goals
- Negotiate, prepare and enforce leases
- Complete all required paperwork for new tenants
- Monitor and complete maintenance and repairs timely and cost-effectively
- Execute and promote accident prevention program to minimize liabilities and related expenses.
- Perform special projects and other responsibilities as assigned. Participate in task forces and committees as requested.
Higher Education – Degree in Sales, Business Administration, Public Relation or related field preferred.
Previous work experience as property manager. In depth knowledge of all rules and regulations surrounding property management. Competency in MS Office and relevant databases and softwares.
Customer service oriented, with strong communication and interpersonal skills. Excellent time management, negotiation, planning and organization skills. Attention to detail
Ensure customer satisfaction, interpersonal relationships, assertive communication and active listening, team spirit and belonging, pro activity, flexibility and adaptability to change, involvement, and orientation to the satisfaction of customer needs and expectations, constructive analysis conflicts.
Ability to plan and manage the work, initiative and autonomy in performing tasks, compliance with the established objectives, effective management of the response time to requests, optimize routes / concern for money, relevant standards and regulations, rigor and credibility in the work done, stress resistance capacity during periods of peak stress, concern for the image of the company / group.
If you are looking for an enthusiastic and challenging opportunity, please send us your CV (in English).