Digital Marketing Manager (m/f)
Consultor Ana Monteiro
Data de publicação 18 de Fevereiro de 2019 2019-02-182019-04-12 manufacturing-and-production Lisbon PT EUR 35000 55000 55000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.pt
Our Client is looking for an expert of Digital Marketing Manager that will be responsible for the implementation of various exciting projects. The right candidate will be responsible for managing all SEO/SEM activities such as content strategy, link building and keyword strategy to increase rankings on all major search networks.
Duties will include:
- Execute tests, collect and analyze data and results, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns;
- Track, report, and analyse website analytics and PPC initiatives and campaigns;
- Manage campaign expenses, staying on budget, estimating monthly costs and reconciling discrepancies;
- Optimise copy and landing pages for search engine marketing;
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimisation;
- Research and implement search engine optimisation recommendations;
- Research and analyse competitor advertising links;
- Develop and implement link building strategy;
- Work with the development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on newly developed code;
- Work with editorial and marketing teams to drive SEO in content creation and content programming;
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
This is a thrilling opportunity for an expert Digital Marketing Manager to work in one of the world's leading organisation at his sector of activity.
If you're interested in the vacancy, send us your CV!