Director Geral Operações
Consultor Jose Miguel Rosenbusch
Data de publicação 18 de Fevereiro de 2019 2019-02-182019-04-12 hospitality-and-catering Lisbon PT EUR 98000 98000 98000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.pt
Our client is a major Hospitality & Leisure Company based in Portugal. They are looking for a Director of Operations for the company's development in Portugal.
Responsible for coordinating and leading the Hotel Operation of the Hotels & Resorts segment for each asset, ensuring the best levels of quality, operational results and internal satisfaction.
- Leading the operational management of Hotel Units;
- Ensure continuous monitoring of customer satisfaction and ensure the implementation of measures aimed at continuous improvement;
- Coordinate the planning, organization, direction, control and administration of the entire operation, considering the Vision, Culture, Mission and Strategic Plan;
- Contribute to the evolution of assets to improve the results in a medium and long term;
- Support in the definition of performance and goals, ensuring the maximum dedication and commitment of the General Manager & HOD’s;
- Coordinate, guarantee and ensure action plans aimed at continuous improvement based on results analysis: allocation of resources, updating goals and improvement of performance indicators of all areas of the organization;
- Coordinate and ensure the implementation and practice of the Group Hotels & Resorts Operating Standards;
- Give support to each General Manager in the preparation of Budgets and Annual Marketing, Sales, Human Resources, Financial, Maintenance and IT Plans, ensuring their operational compliance;
- Ensure monthly analysis of results, analyzing deviations and implementing preventive and corrective measures;
- Coordinate and ensure the execution of Operational Innovation Projects;
- Participate in Expansion activities and plans.
Previous experience in Resort hotel management. Hotel Management or Management degree. Experience in an Hotel Management role.
Leadership and Strategic thinking. Management, organizational and planning skills, as well as communication and interpersonal relationship skills. Capacity of analysis and critical sense; autonomy and ability to anticipate and solve problems. Dynamism and proactivity.
Microsoft Office from the user’s perspective. Mandatory fluency in both Portuguese & English. Other languages will be a valued asset.
Availability for travelling within Portugal.
If this looks like a good opportunity for you, do not hesitate to send us your updated CV.