Marketing Manager (m/f)
Consultor Jose Miguel Rosenbusch
Data de publicação 10 de Janeiro de 2019 2019-01-102019-03-09 electronics Lisbon PT EUR 45000 50000 50000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.pt https://www.robertwalters.pt/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
A leading E-Commerce Company is seeking a Marketing Manager.
About the role:
As Marketing Manager you will take responsibility for developing and implementing the marketing strategy for E-Commerce Platform.
Key objectives and responsibilities:
- Support the sales team to meet all monthly and annual revenue targets. Manage marketing costs in line with the budget set by the Board
- Work closely with the sales and client success teams on all aspects of client retention
- Develop communication programmes for new client on-boarding, retention and renewal
- Develop and execute the go-to market strategy for our clients new product launches
- Work closely with the sales team to develop campaigns targeting new geographical markets and clients
- Communicate licensing model to current and prospective clients in order to support the sales team
- Raise brand awareness and product knowledge amongst key companies in the Consumer Electronics value chain
- Undertake competitive research and use that information to better position our client products to the market
- Analyse client usage data to feedback to the product development team and help improve opportunities for improved client communication around features and content
- Responsible for all marketing activities, online, offline, including PR and events
- Work with the sales team to ensure all activity is coordinated with marketing including new sales, retention of existing clients and key accounts
- Work closely with the marketing and sales team to encourage lead generation and generate content targeted to priority client segments via social media and PR
- Develop systems and processes to maximise first time & subsequent renewal rates
5 – 8 years proven experience of delivering growth through E-Commerce in Consumer Electronics sector businesses.
Experience managing a marketing budget. Collecting and leveraging client, market and competitive intelligence.
Energetic, creative and collaborative mind-set. Excellent time management, process-driven with the ability to set priorities.
If this sounds like you, apply today!