Consultor Jose Miguel Rosenbusch
Data de publicação 5 de Dezembro de 2018 2018-12-052019-02-03 new-media-and-internet Avenida da Liberdade, 110 1269-046, Lisbon Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.pt https://www.robertwalters.pt/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
International Internet company is looking for a country manager for their office in Lisbon. The country manager will be responsible for developing and maintaining marketing strategies to meet organizational objectives, conduct customer research, market conditions, competitor data, implement marketing plan changes as needed, and manage nationwide marketing, advertising and promotional staff and all relevant activities.
- Design, implement, and facilitate annual marketing plan for the company.
- Support and facilitate development and implementation of marketing plans.
- Plan and administer the company’s Marketing budget and keep cost in control.
- Customize materials according to specific market or customer requirements.
- Develop promotional material and distribution
- Train the marketing team for prospective client meetings, presentations, etc.
- Responsible for the Public relations efforts
- Connection with External vendors and consultants
- Supervise Marketing Assistant, Client Services Administrator, Communications Manager and Regional Marketing Managers.
- Make staffing and hiring decisions within marketing department.
- Build and develop a marketing team which is competent, commercially astute, dedicated and efficient.
- Manage day to day activity with PR, press and marketing communications agencies
- Focus on the Branding principles and tactics through multimedia and advertisement.
MBA in Marketing or related field. Minimum 5 to 8 years of marketing experience in organizations.
2 years experience at director level or 5 years experiences as Digital Marketing, such as social media, media buying, affiliate networks, search engines ( buying traffic, and SEO), email marketing.
Experience with new media and internet advertising competencies mandatory.
Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, as well as excellent interpersonal skills. Entrepreneurial, self-starter with hands-on approach. Flexible and open to changes and able to manage multiple tasks in restricted time frames. Ability to take critical decisions and handle stress. Team leader, persuasive and innovative.
If you think this could be a good opportunity for you, do not hesitate and apply to the Job Vacancy through our website or send your CV in English directly to firstname.lastname@example.org