Marketing Manager (m/f)
Consultor Jose Miguel Rosenbusch
Data de publicação 29 de Agosto de 2018 2018-08-292018-10-27 fmcg Avenida da Liberdade, 110 1269-046, Lisbon Robert Walters Portugal
Our client is a leading Beverages Company and is seeking a Marketing Manager.
About the role:
As Marketing Manager you will take responsibility for developing and implementing the marketing strategy for FMCG/Beverages value chain.
Key objectives and responsibilities:
- Support the sales team to meet all monthly and annual revenue targets. Manage marketing costs in line with the budget set by the Board
- Work closely with the sales and client success teams on all aspects of client retention
- Develop communication programmes for new client on-boarding, retention and renewal
- Develop and execute the go-to market strategy for our clients new product launches
- Work closely with the sales team to develop campaigns targeting new geographical markets and clients
- Communicate licensing model to current and prospective clients in order to support the sales team
- Raise brand awareness and product knowledge amongst key companies in the non-traded food value chain
- Undertake competitive research and use that information to better position our client products to the market
- Analyse client usage data to feedback to the product development team and help improve opportunities for improved client communication around features and content
- Responsible for all marketing activities, online, offline, including PR and events
- Work with the sales team to ensure all activity is coordinated with marketing including new sales, retention of existing clients and key accounts
- Work closely with the marketing and sales team to encourage lead generation and generate content targeted to priority client segments via social media and PR
- Develop systems and processes to maximise first time & subsequent renewal rates
5 – 8 years proven experience of delivering growth through marketing in FMCG sector businesses.
Experience managing a marketing budget. Collecting and leveraging client, market and competitive intelligence.
Energetic, creative and collaborative mind-set. Excellent time management, process-driven with the ability to set priorities. Knowledge of beverages and/or food industry would be an advantage.
If this sounds like you, apply today!