Campaign Manager (m/f)
Consultor Patrícia Costa
Data de publicação 11 de Outubro de 20192019-11-11 2019-12-10 telecommunications Lisbon PT EUR 30000 35000 35000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.pt https://www.robertwalters.pt/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Our client is a global tech company specialized in creating impactful solutions under the following areas: Digital Marketing, Fintech and B2C&B2B services. We are looking for a Campaign Manager to join their Performance Team.
- Manage and grow performance activities in digital campaigns;
- Manage budget and forecast to deliver efficient return on investment;
- Test new strategies and channels for increase traffic and revenue;
- Identifying the target audience for a media campaign and deciding how best to communicate to that audience;
- Buying media in several platforms, such as Google and Facebook;
- Monitoring buying strategies;
- Collecting and analyzing sales and consumer data;
- Undertaking research using a range of specialist media resources;
- Briefing the creative team on new campaigns and advertising banners.
- Degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Management or related;
- At least 3 years of related job experience, preferably in digital media agency’s or similar;
- Knowledge of Google Ads, Facebook Ads, Retargeting and Mobile Advertising;
- Additional Knowledge of RTB, programmatic buying and affiliates are a plus;
- Experience with CPC, CPM, CPA and CPI ad models;
- Positive thinking and focus on problem solving;
- Analytical skills and results oriented;
- Ability to work to deadlines in a fast-paced environment;
- Fluency in English (mandatory).
If you think you are the right candidate for this role, do not hesitate and apply now!