E-Commerce Manager - FMCG Retail
Consultor Ana Monteiro
Data de publicação 6 de Setembro de 20192019-09-09 2019-11-05 fmcg Lisbon PT EUR 25000 35000 35000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.pt https://www.robertwalters.pt/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
We are looking for an E-Commerce Manager for a retail company who is passionate about building products that customers love. You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams in a multinational company.
The main responsibilities are:
- Responsible for the company’s e-commerce platform media plan, build traffic strategy according to consumer segments.
- Integration with out-platform media and social resource to maximize the effectiveness of investment.
- Collaborate with e-commerce marketing team, to achieve, exceed sales results and rational ROI.
- Development and implement in-platform media strategy and activation plans.
- Build up the model of consumer engagement in each platform and focus on new technologies and tools.
- Significantly enhance the relationships with platforms and internal function teams and bring it to a higher level.
Training & Education
Bachelor’s degree, in a business-related field preferred. 3-5 years of e-commerce media management experiences. FMCG background with experience in SEO / Performance optimization. Strong analytical capabilities, expertise in driving online operation KPIs and Google Analytics. Experience and knowledge of digital sales and ecommerce marketing is required. IT skills Excellent user of MS Office tools. People management experience is an advantage. Proficient in English.
If you think you are the right candidate for this role, do not hesitate and apply now!