PPC Specialist (m/f)
Consultor Ana Monteiro
Data de publicação 30 de Abril de 20192019-05-06 2019-06-29 retail Avenida da Liberdade, 110 1269-046, Lisbon Robert Walters
Our client is looking for a PPC (Pay Per Click) Manager to run PPC campaigns and monitor paid search budgets. In this role, you should be well-versed in principles of search engine marketing (SEM) including search engine optimisation (SEO). You should also be analytic and very good with numbers.
About the role of PPC Manager
Your goal will be to ensure our online marketing efforts have the highest possible return on investment (ROI).
- Participate in forming effective paid search strategies
- Launch and optimize various PPC campaigns
- Oversee accounts on search platforms (e.g. Google AdWords, Bing)
- Be involved in keyword selection and audience targeting
- Monitor budget and adjust bids to gain better ROI
- Track KPIs to assess performance and pinpoint issues
- Produce reports for management (e.g. dashboards)
- Write attractive and concise copy for adverts
- Suggest and develop new campaigns across multiple channels
- Maintain partnerships with PPC ad platforms and vendors
- Find ways to reduce risk of click fraud
- Keep abreast of PPC and SEM trends
Proven experience as a PPC Manager or Digital Marketing Specialist. Experience in data analysis and reporting. Knowledge of SEO and digital marketing concepts. Familiarity with multiple platforms (e.g. AdWords, Facebook, Yahoo) is preferred. Working knowledge of analytics tools (Google Analytics, Tableau, WebTrends, etc.). Understanding of HTML and XML is a plus. Proficient in MS Office (particularly Excel).
Excellent communication skills. Analytical thinking with strong math skills. BSc/BA in Marketing, Digital Media or a related field. AdWords certification is a plus. Native Portuguese (written and spoken) and good level English (written and spoken) required.
If you think you are a suitable candidate, do not hesitate to apply to the offer, or send your CV directly to email@example.com.