Consultor Ana Monteiro
Data de publicação 8 de Abril de 20192019-04-08 2019-06-07 fashion Braga PT EUR 2000 2500 2500 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.pt
Our client is looking for a Web Designer, whose mission is to create innovative visual solutions that meet business, marketing and user needs, in line with the brand's identity.
- Conceptualize, develop and deliver high-quality design and content for all digital marketing channels: websites, landing pages, social media, e-mail marketing and paid media
- Contribute to the design team's culture, elevating the quality standards and creative level of all the outputs
- Keep abreast of industry trends, best practices and competitors benchmark to continuously propose optimizations for all digital marketing channels
- Design, implement and optimize design guidelines for all digital marketing channels to guarantee visual coherence and alignment with the brand's identity
- Design beautiful and effective user-centred experiences for the company and partner brand's websites to improve usability and conversion;
- Conceptualize and design new features and interfaces based on data-driven insights, business and customer feedback;
- Design user flows and visual prototypes and wireframes around user needs
- Conduct usability testing, identify and implement optimizations
- Work collaboratively with the dev team in the implementation process and monitor the quality
- Develop creative concepts and develop high-quality visual and video content for all digital channels - website banners, e-mail marketing, social media and paid media ads (display and paid social) - that meet marketing needs and in line with the brand's identity
- Continuously improve digital content ideas and executions based on data-driven insights, working with the performance and social media teams
- Photo and video editing
Skills & Requirements:
Knowledge and experience in user experience and interface. Proven experience (minimum 3-years) in UX/UI, web design and digital media content production. Ability to create customer journey maps, user flows, wireframes, interactive prototypes and UI guidelines.
English professional proficiency.
Ability to develop and evolve the creative process as business and communication needs change. Pro-activity, versatility, attention to detail and goal orientation. Responsibility and ownership of the quality and results of all creative outputs. Ability to prioritize and deliver on multiple projects with limited supervision. Ability to communicate and present creative ideas in a captivating way.
Nice to have:
Knowledge and experience in Motion Graphics and the ability to create video/interactive/animated content for all digital marketing channels. Experience working in e-commerce.
If you think this sounds like you, please apply or send your CV to email@example.com.