Marketing Manager (m/f)
Consultor Ana Monteiro
Data de publicação 16 de Julho de 20192019-07-18 2019-09-14 it Sintra PT EUR 30000 35000 35000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.pt https://www.robertwalters.pt/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A growing start-up, developing a universal software framework to turn mobile machines into autonomous robots, is looking for a tech-savvy Marketing Manager who can hit the ground running from day 1. You would be responsible for developing our marketing and communications strategy to build brand awareness, present content to the market, and enable the Sales team.
- Responsibility for marketing budget and outsourcing
- Create brand image and awareness
- Manage company communication and press relations
- Manage social media platforms, blog, website - SEO
- Develop written content, videos and other marketing materials
- Manage relationships with outside vendors – digital agencies, PR agencies, design and video production companies
- Manage advertising, digital marketing and trade shows activities
- Analysis and optimization of marketing channels
- Must meet KPI targets set by management
Experience in marketing to software developers. An understanding of programming and software development processes is critical. Analytical, creative thinker and problem solver, self-starter, results driven. Superior organization, project management and execution skills with attention to detail. Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced Start-up work environment. Excellent communication skills both spoken and written native English. Willingness to travel.
Extensive (5+ years) experience with the Marketing and PR function at a software company. Native English or equivalent proficiency in English.
If this sounds like you, apply now or send your CV to email@example.com