Trade Marketing Manager - Off Trade
Consultor Jose Miguel Rosenbusch
Data de publicação 3 de Julho de 20192019-07-18 2019-09-01 marketing Lisbon PT 1200 EUR 30000 35000 35000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.pt https://www.robertwalters.pt/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
FMCG company based in Lisbon is looking for a Trade Marketing Manager for Off Trade, who will be responsible for the definition and implementation of the Trade Marketing plan in collaboration with the Marketing team.
You will have the following responsibilities:
- Channel Strategy: Collaborate closely with the rest of the Canal functions (Key Accounts, Field Sales to approach the client with added value proposals for their business and also enhance the positioning of our brands.
- Promotional Calendar Based on the commercial strategy, and in close collaboration with the National Account Manager, seeking the highest added value for the brand and / or client to establish the promotional calendar, monitoring and controlling them, in order to guarantee the realization of the promotional actions in the best conditions in terms of quality, cost and term.
- Analysis and evaluation of actions. Perform the monitoring and periodic and final evaluation of the actions carried out in order to analyze the effectiveness of the strategy followed and optimize it for the next year.
- Market analysis. Analyze the situation of the soft drink market in the food channel as well as the activities carried out by the competition in order to detect weaknesses, threats, opportunities for improvement and opportunities for distribution and visibility.
- Development of materials and activations at the point of sale.
- Support to the sales team, managing materials and resources necessary for the correct implementation of promotions and activations in the channel.
- Work in close collaboration with the Trade Marketing team of Spain in order to seek synergies
Education: Marketing, or similar with previous experience of at least 2 years in Trade Marketing of food channel.
Very good knowledge in market research techniques. Strong level of Spanish and Portuguese (daily working languages), high level of English.
Very good use of computer tools, especially Excel and Power Point and Nielsen tools.
If you consider yourself to be right candidate, do not hesitate and submit your CV!