Senior HR Specialist (workday)
Consultor Marta Rosado
Data de publicação 22 de Dezembro de 2022lisboa hr/Specialised-HR 2022-12-29 2023-02-20 financial-services Lisbon PT Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.pt https://www.robertwalters.pt/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
Leading multinational in the Financial Service sector is currently searching a Senior HR Specialist in Workday, for its facilities based in Lisbon / Oporto.
About the Senior HR Specialist Workday
The Senior HR Specialist Workday will work closely with the HR team ensuring support to all Employees in the use of the company’s HRIS.
Reporting to the HR Director the Senior HR Specialist Workday will act as point of contact to all employees on issues related to company´s HRIS. The main functions will be to:
- Provide ongoing support to all employees for all HRIS inquiries
- Analyse, troubleshoot, and help resolve HRIS issues in a timely manner
- Oversee the implementation of HR technology requirements on assigned projects, determine appropriate revisions to policies and procedures, analyse proposed changes from HR and non-HR groups, and provide appropriate guidance to management
- Continuously optimize our HR systems, primarily but not limited to Workday, and implement solutions to drive adoption and ease of use
- Gather business requirements, determine viable solutions
- Configure changes in Workday aligned with business requirements and perform comprehensive unit testing
- Write advanced reports that include creating calculated fields and maintaining dashboards, providing the HR Team and wider organization with accurate data
- Monitor and configure current Business Processes and create new ones as needed
- Create and maintain end-user and training documentation; and participate in training activities for stakeholders and end-users
- Regularly evaluate current state of system and proactively identify opportunities for improvement with stakeholder feedback and buy-in, including analysing the impact of Workday’s bi-annual updates and implementing delivered changes and enhancements
- Partner with external vendors, users and other internal partners on data and systems projects; ensuring the integrity of HRIS data and security
For this position, we are looking for a Senior professional with 3+ years of experience in a similar role, and proven experience in implementing and managing the following models: HCM, Security, Recruitment, Talent & Performance Management, Compensation, Reporting. Absence & Time Tracking experience is a plus.
Fluency in English is required. Excellent communication, research, analytical, and critical thinking skills. Able to building relationship, innovation and good adaption to changing requirements in a fast-paced environment is valued.
Would you describe yourself as curious, collaborative, and perseverant with a strong drive for results and continuous improvement AND would you like to work in a dynamic & international environment?
Don’t wait and just apply to this position based in Lisbon / Oporto.