Health & Safety Corporate Expert
Consultor Madalena Figueiredo
Data de publicação 4 de Julho de 2022lisboa hr/Specialised-HR 2022-07-13 2022-09-02 agriculture-fishing-and-forestry Lisboa PT Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.pt https://www.robertwalters.pt/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
We are looking for a Health & Safety Corporate Expert for a multinational Bio-chemical company for its offices based in Lisbon.
About the Health & Safety Corporate Expert position
The Health & Safety Corporate Expert will be part of the HR Department, reporting to the H&S Director and its main responsibilities will be:
- Supporting the Company Business Units in achieving a Zero-Harm culture
- Evaluating practices, procedures, and facilities to assess risk
- Conducting incidents investigation for major injuries and accidents
- Managing the company H&S program and report H&S indicators
- Conducting safety observations and auditing H&S related activities and operations
- Creating and developing H&S policies and guidelines
- Developing and conducting safety training to managers
- Building communication programs to maintain and improve H&S awareness
For this position, we require a 5+ years’ experience in the H&S area and safety management systems (ISO 45001), in a corporate environment. The candidate must hold a Master’s degree in Engineering, Safety and Environment, HR Management or similar.
The ideal candidate must be fluent in Portuguese and English and have strong skills in MS PowerPoint and MS Excel.
If you are dynamic and creative, you are a responsible and autonomous person, and you love teamwork, this position was made for you! Apply now to this position based in Lisbon.
+351 967 233 930
Salário: NegotiableLocalização: LisboaData de publicação: 21 de Julho de 2022The role as Manager for the People´s department at AUTO1, in Portugal, with a special focus in Senior People Partnership, is a key contribution to contribute to our people´s growth and coach our stakeholders (C-level). You will also lead a small Portuguese team, which is direct to the Head of People Iberia (Spain & Portugal).