Consultor Marta Rosado
Data de publicação 19 de Janeiro de 2023lisboa hr/payroll-and-general-administration-manager 2023-01-19 2023-03-20 banking Lisbon PT Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.pt https://www.robertwalters.pt/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
An International company is currently searching for a Payroll Specialist for its offices based in the Lisbon area.
About the Payroll Specialist role
The Payroll Specialist will support the company growth and stability in all matter regarding the Payroll processes (from A-Z).
Reporting to the HR Director the Payroll Specialist main functions will be to:
- Support the implementation and maintenance of human resource master data in PHC ERP;
- Submission of documents to legal entities and insurance companies (communication of admissions/terminations of employment contracts in Social Security and FCT/FGCT, contact with insurers, etc);
- Ensure procedures for the control and validation of data quality/ consistency;
- Ensuring that the Bank's employee records are updated in the systems and individual processes;
- Control absenteeism, holidays and overtime, in accordance with labour legislation and internal rules;
- Ensure the administrative procedures and legal obligations related to employees;
- Ensure compliance with legal and reporting obligations related to Human Resources, namely with Social Security, Tax Authority, among others;
- Ensure the execution of monthly salary processing, making the necessary calculations and the preparation of maps and reports to Accounting;
- Implement procedures within the scope of occupational health and medicine at work, preparing reports for official entities and promoting the carrying out of mandatory medical examinations;
- Analysis for the calculation of Human Resources indicators, as well as guaranteeing the preparation of internal and external reports.
For this position, we require a Human Resources professional, with a minimum of 2 years’ experience as a Payroll Technician. A previous experience of payroll processing of large numbers of employees would be a strong asset.
Fluency in English is strong plus. Knowledge of Portuguese Labour Legislation and TAX is a plus. PHC ERP software Knowledge is also a plus. Strong analytic and organization skills are mandatory.
If you’re recognised to be empathic, team player, multitask, proactive, results oriented and hard-worker, the Payroll Specialist position is made for you. If you also have a hands-on attitude, good strategic mind and impressive under pressure working skills, don’t wait and just apply to this position based in Lisbon area.
Salário: NegotiableLocalização: LisboaData de publicação: 5 de Janeiro de 2023O nosso cliente, para uma prestigiada sociedade de advogados de tier 1, está à procura de um Perfil de Secretariado, para integrar a sua equipa em Lisboa, em regime presencial.
Salário: NegotiableLocalização: LisboaData de publicação: 12 de Dezembro de 2022O nosso cliente, uma prestigiada sociedade de advogados de tier 1, está à procura de um Perfil de Secretariado, para integrar a sua equipa em Lisboa.