Consultor Catia Rodrigues
Data de publicação 21 de Julho de 2022lisboa hr/human-resources-director 2022-08-03 2022-09-19 automotive lisboa PT Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.pt https://www.robertwalters.pt/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
The role as Manager for the People´s department at AUTO1, in Portugal, with a special focus in Senior People Partnership, is a key contribution to contribute to our people´s growth and coach our stakeholders (C-level). You will also lead a small Portuguese team, which is direct to the Head of People Iberia (Spain & Portugal).
- Coach our stakeholders, working together to find creative solutions.
- Ensure we achieve Recruitment and Selection KPIs, focused on results and being a Talent Acquisition Ambassador.
- Empower our Employer Branding, building strong relationships with educational partners, etc. and improving our Social media influence.
- Ensure the best candidate´s experience: from the first contact to the Onboarding process on the first day.
- Contribute and develop our People Operations processes, focused on Talent Retention programs, such as: training annual plan, performance review (feedback cycle), career paths and internal promotions, salary raises and.
- Coach and assist our Managers in our Satisfaction Survey (eNPs) and Action plans to be settled.
- Contribute in implementing our new employee´s benefits plattform and compensation packages.
- Lead our Workday People´s operations (including payroll cycle), assisting and coaching our managers & employees.
- Leadership of the People department in Portugal (small team).
What AUTO1 is looking for:
- Education: University degree & Master of Human Resources Management / MBA is preferred.
- Expertise: at least 5 years of expertise in HR Generalist positions, with at least 2 years as HR Manager / HR Business Partner roles, in a start-up company or consultancy is preferred.
- Portuguese native speaker, +C1 English level, Spanish understanding is also a plus.
- Problem solving mindset balanced with a "focus on results" and "people first" attitude.
- Strong analytical and communication skills.
- Leadership & stakeholders team working skills.
What AUTO1 offers:
- Play a key role in our People´s department in Portugal, in a permanent contract position.
- Attractive compensation package: fixed salary, + bonus + company benefits.
- The opportunity to have a real impact at your work: Portugal is getting bigger and better!
- A good environment, with a lot of internal communications initiatives (All Hands, Town halls, Newsletters, Intranet, etc.) and events (Team Building & Annual Party).
+351 964 240 208