Consultor Catia Rodrigues
Data de publicação 6 de Junho de 2022lisboa hr/human-resources-director 2022-06-14 2022-08-05 automotive lisboa PT Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.pt https://www.robertwalters.pt/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Our Client is an Europe’s leading car trading platform and is currently searching for a HR Manager, responsible for the HR operations in Portugal, for its offices based in the Greater Lisbon area.
About the HR Manager role:
The HR Manager will be responsible for people’s growth and development, managing a team of 2-3 members, and working closely with the internal stakeholders.
Reporting to the Iberian Head of People, the HR Manager main functions will be to:
- Implement and develop People Operations Processes, such as: annual training plan, performance reviews/appraisals, career paths, internal promotions, salary raises;
- Support and implement Corporate HR Policies and employment benefits;
- Contribute to implementing employee´s new benefits platform and compensation packages;
- Coordinate the external payroll process;
- Ensure the achievement of Recruitment and Selection KPIs, supervising the Talent Acquisition Team;
- Empower Employer branding, improving social media influence;
- Coach and assist Managers in Satisfaction Survey (eNPs) and action plans to be settled;
- Be responsible for the daily HR operations.
For this position, we require a mid-Senior, with a minimum of 5 years of experience as an HR Generalist, preferably, in a start-up or consultancy environment. Having a strong strategic and problem solving mindset, with analytical soft skills and “people first” attitude is an appealing plus to pursuit the HR Manager career.
Fluency in Portuguese and English is mandatory, Spanish is a plus.
If you’re recognised to be empathic, team leader, autonomous, proactive and results oriented, the HR Manager position is made for you! Don’t wait and just apply to this position based in Greater Lisbon area.
+351 964 240 208
Salário: NegotiableLocalização: LisboaData de publicação: 27 de Maio de 2022Our Client, a leading Law Firm in Portugal, with an international dimension on the market, is currently recruiting a Junior Lawyer to strengthen its Corporate and M&A team, for its Lisbon office. The Junior Lawyer will work on challenging, innovative and fast-paced projects, which will allow her/him to develop hers/his technical knowledge and creativity.