Pre-Sales Mobile Architect (m/f)
Consultor Patrícia Costa
Data de publicação 20 de Novembro de 20192019-11-20 2020-01-19 it Porto or Lisbon PT EUR 1000 2000 2000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.pt https://www.robertwalters.pt/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
We're looking for a Pre-Sales Mobile Architect for Altran. You will be part of Altran's Global Engineering Center, with a team of 200+ IT Consultants. This position can be held either in Porto or Lisbon.
- Conceptualize, design, implement, and develop solutions from end to end and be responsible for the applicable mobile technical architecture and documentation;
- Responsible for process design and execution, tools and best practices for proposal-building activities;
- Support the Sales and operation team by bridging technology gap between sales and customers
- Strong understanding of mobile architecture (Android and iOS)
- Ability to define and solve logical problems for highly technical applications;
- Strong communication skills with both technical and non-technical clients.
Experience with mobile application development and delivery. Minimum 3/5 years of experience in proposal management, pre-sales or writing proposals.
Strong presentation, executive client management, and business development skills.
Experience in answering RFQ/RFP/RFI.
Capable of driving complex public and private sector tenders; proficient in negotiation skills; proactive mindset; open minded and excited to learn new things; provide leadership to a multidisciplinary technical team; reporting skills with a data driven mindset; team spirit.
Proficient in English (French is a plus). Excellent written, presentation, and verbal communication skills.
If this sounds like you, apply now or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org