Consultor Jose Miguel Rosenbusch
Data de publicação 11 de Outubro de 20192019-11-11 2019-12-10 engineering Porto PT 4000 EUR 25000 30000 30000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.pt https://www.robertwalters.pt/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Our client is looking for a Business Developer to increase the development of market sales activity and especially Corporate Power Purchase Agreement (CPPA).
The right candidate will have the following responsibilities
- Participate in defining the strategy for valuing electricity produced outside the Feed-In Tariff (CPPA, Utility PPA, Feed-in Premium, full merchant or others);
- Establish the strategy and set up an action plan to generate new contacts and incoming requests for CPPA;
- Manage and process incoming requests from prospects or customers: qualification of requests (RfI), qualification of requests for offers (RFQ) and private or public tenders;
- Establish the first contacts with prospects / customers and definition of their needs;
- Ensure the answers to the customer requests in close collaboration with the internal teams;
- Establish agreements with third parties;
- Customer and third-party quality verification (KYC - KYTP);
- Participate to define services to complete offers: CPPAs or others;
- Monitor the evolution of the market;
- Implement reporting with KPI on the realized actions and the results recorded and define the necessary corrective actions after the analysis of the KPIs.
Graduate School of Engineering or Business School;
At least 3 years of experience in the energy sector;
Good knowledge of the economic and regulatory conditions of energy purchases and sales in European markets;
MS Office domain;
English Proficiency (mandatory);
Experience in negotiation process;
Good interpersonal skills;
Responsible and autonomous;
Customer orientation/ Quality of service.