Regional Sales Manager
Consultor Francois-Pierre Puech
Data de publicação 15 de Abril de 20192019-04-15 2019-06-14 pharmaceuticals Lisbon PT EUR 33000 40000 40000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.pt
Global Animal Health Company in expansion is searching for a Regional Sales Manager in order to give support to the growth of its activities on the Portuguese market.
About the Regional Sales Manager position
The Regional Sales Manager will report to the General Manager. He/she will support the company’s business growth on the Portuguese Market and will be responsible for the sales and promotion of products portfolio in order to achieve the company’s overall sales plan.
- Lead the commercial development of the company in Portugal by acquiring new key accounts and developing the existing ones
- Build and strengthen relationships with customers with a proven knowledge of Veterinary Nutraceuticals assuring services meet quality standards beyond costumer requirements
- Build and maintain an effective and motivated sales team, fostering a “commitment to plan” culture, field-coaching on a monthly basis and veiling for strong field visits report
- Implement an efficient field call and visit planning
- Be the company’s representative on Professional Fairs
For this position based in the Greater Lisbon area, we require a profile with a Business or a Life Science degree and at least 5 years of professional experience in managing client accounts and delivering them the highest service level in the Veterinary Nutraceutical / Animal Health field.
This person will have a proven track record of success in achieving results and experience in commercial negotiations.
Bilingual in English and in Portuguese is mandatory, Spanish is a strong asset.
If you’re recognised to be empathic, team leader and team player, good networker, multitask, results-oriented and active listener, the Regional Sales Manager position is made for you. If you also have a hands-on attitude and good strategic mind, don’t wait and apply now to this position.