Global Supply Chain Manager
Consultor Olivier Marques
Data de publicação 24 de Janeiro de 2023centro engineering-and-operations/supply-chain 2023-01-24 2023-03-25 logistics-distribution-and-supply-chain Leiria PT Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.pt https://www.robertwalters.pt/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
Global manufacturing leader in polymer products is currently searching for its Global Supply Chain Manager, being the position based in Leiria, Portugal.
The Global Supply Chain Manager will lead and maintain the further development of the Supply Chain for B2B, B2B2C and the e-commerce platform. You will lead and maintain the development of global policies, ESG procedures and reporting as a central point of governance to maintain standards and consistency - as well as implement locally in the Portuguese operation. Specifically:
• Manage the local Supply Chain Team and IC Customer Service Back Office of 13 team members.
• Responsible for the Supply Chain strategy and operational implementation at the plant in Leiria (PT) and 2 other international locations.
• Implement supply chain and logistics KPI’s and methodologies that add value and bring the company up to "world class" level of supply chain management resulting in greater efficiency, quality, customer satisfaction, and overall team performance.
• Balance all aspects of the supply chain such as delivery, quality, lead time, inventory, internal flow, customer satisfaction and the overall supplier relationship.
• Develop Advanced Planning & Scheduling (APS) tools.
• Manage the service provided by 3PL.
• Manage and develops the transport network to various locations globally
• Capable of receiving high level guidance and direction through high level plans or communication and condensing to functional goals and objectives.
• Capable of managing a large team, disparate resources and matrix teams.
• Interact within all levels of the organization and Supplier levels of management. Capable of giving clear direction to the team.
• Responsible and accountable for on time delivery of goods and services in support of the manufacturing plant(s), while meeting inventory targets.
For this position, we require a Senior Supply Chain professional with a Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Supply Chain Management, Logistics, Business Administration or a related discipline and 10+ years of Supply Chain experience (of which a minimum of 5+ years in leadership position). Experience in procurement management is a plus. Expert communication, negotiation, multitasking and organizational skills. Knowledge of raw materials planning, resource allocation and various production methods. Knowledge of production processes, quality control, costs, and other techniques for maximizing the effective manufacture and distribution of goods.
If you recognise yourself with this position and have a fluent Portuguese and English, don’t hesitate and apply.