Global Procurement & Supply Chain Manager
Localização Leiria, Region of LeiriaFULL_TIME
Consultor Francois-Pierre Puech
Data de publicação 17 de Agosto de 2022leiria engineering-and-operations/supply-chain 2022-08-17 2022-10-16 manufacturing-and-production Leiria Region of Leiria PT Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.pt https://www.robertwalters.pt/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Global manufacturing leader in polymer products is currently searching for its Global Procurement & Supply Chain Manager, being the position based in Leiria, Portugal.
About the Global Procurement & Supply Chain Manager role
The Global Procurement & Supply Chain Manager will lead the further development of the Procurement & Supply Chain. Reporting to the Global Head of Operations, you will lead and maintain the development of global procurement policies, ESG procedures and reporting as a central point of governance to maintain standards and consistency, as well as implement locally in Portugal. The main functions will be to:
- Manage a team of 8 Regional Procurement & Logistics Supervisors.
- Manage the Procurement & Supply Chain strategy and operational implementation of the plants.
- Develop advanced planning & scheduling (APS) tools.
- Develop an ESG strategy for procurement functions, communicate and reinforce values, policies and procedures while managing, training, coaching, counselling and reviewing job contributions of staff.
- Manage local purchasing functions of both direct and indirect activities.
- Receive high level guidance and direction through high level plans or communication, converting it into functional goals and objectives.
- Minimize cost and maximize value in the procurement process via strategic sourcing, negotiations, should-cost modelling.
- Being responsible for the accuracy of the purchasing data in the ERP system and on time delivery of goods and services, while meeting inventory targets.
For this position, we require a Senior Procurement & Supply Chain professional with 10years+ experience in this area, and at least 5 years in a leadership position in a similar role in a manufacturing industry within an international environment and a provable success track record. CPM and/or CPIM certification is strongly desired.
Fluency in Portuguese and English, a third European language such as Spanish or French would be a strong plus. Strong analytic and strategic outlook of the industry as well as proven leadership and communication skills (all levels) are mandatory.
If you’re recognised with this position, don’t hesitate and apply.
+351 967 233 703