Supply Chain Manager
Localização Leiria, Região de LeiriaFULL_TIME
Consultor Olivier Marques
Data de publicação 20 de Junho de 2022leiria engineering-and-operations/supply-chain 2022-06-20 2022-08-19 manufacturing-and-production Leiria Região de Leiria PT Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.pt https://www.robertwalters.pt/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Multinational Textile and Fashion Company is currently searching for its Supply Chain Manager for its manufacturing facilities based in Portugal.
About the Supply Chain Manager role
The Supply Chain Manager will oversee and manage the company's overall supply chain and logistics strategy and operations in order to maximize the process efficiency and productivity.
Reporting to the Global Head of Operations, the Supply Chain Manager will be the main responsible for S&OP, Warehouse Operations and Logistics, and will also be the main stakeholder for continuous process improvement projects design and further implementation. The main functions will be to:
- Design and implement best practices to improve both operational and financial performance
- Identify improvement areas to further design and implement alongside internal stakeholders solutions guaranteeing highest level of quality and service
- Lead current facilities expansion project, ensuring process deadlines and budget control.
- Design, implement and monitor KPIs to assess ongoing performance
- Update suppliers panels, implementing a qualifying methods and negotiating the best rates maintaining the highest quality standards
- Supervise and optimize Stock Management
For this position, we require a mid-Senior/Senior Supply Chain professional with 7years+ experience in a similar role in a manufacturing industry within an international environment and a provable success track record.
Fluency in Portuguese and English, a third European language such as Spanish or French would be a strong plus. Strong analytic and strategic outlook of the industry as well as proven leadership and communication skills are mandatory.
If you’re recognised to be empathic, team player and team leader, multitask, results oriented and hard-worker, the Supply Chain Manager position is made for you. If you also have a hands-on attitude, good strategic mind and impressive under pressure working skills, don’t wait and just apply to this position based in Portugal.
+351 967 233 708