WM ERP Key-User
Salário Attractive Salary Package
Consultor Francois-Pierre Puech
Data de publicação 4 de Outubro de 20192019-10-04 2019-12-03 fmcg Porto PT EUR 35000 45000 45000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.pt https://www.robertwalters.pt/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Multinational FMCG Company is currently searching for a WM ERP Key-User for its facilities based in the Greater Porto area.
About the role:
The WM ERP Key-User role will report to the Supply Chain Manager, providing support implementing, testing and operating automated warehouse management solutions for both national and international company’s network.
The WM ERP Key-User main functions will be to:
- Analyse, define and enhance automation processes, streamflows and logistics planning
- Support and be an active part in training final users from planification to roll-out
- Align all internal and outsourced processes guaranteeing deadlines of all the on-going processes
- Implement metrics and KPIs
- Run-out internal audits to evaluate company’s processes fulfilment
- For this position, we require a mid-senior/senior Engineer with 5/7 years+ experience in a similar role within the FMCG industry and a provable knowledge in Automated Warehouse processes.
Fluency in Portuguese and English, strong analytic and high problem-solving as well as proven leadership and communication skills are mandatory. Availability for long-term international assignments is also mandatory.
If you’re recognised to be empathetic, team player and team leader, multitasking, results-oriented and a hard-worker, this role is made for you. If you also have a hands-on attitude, good strategic mind and impressive under pressure working skills, wait no more and apply to this position now.