Consultor Francois-Pierre Puech
Data de publicação 1 de Outubro de 20192019-10-02 2019-11-30 building-and-construction Lisbon PT EUR 22000 30000 30000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.pt https://www.robertwalters.pt/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Installation and Logistics services Company is actually searching for its Mounting Coordinator for its operations site located in the Greater Lisbon area.
About the Mounting Coordinator role
The Mounting Coordinator will be responsible for ensuring the installation and logistics operations optimum performance in terms of productivity and quality.
Reporting to the Operations Manager, and managing a dedicated team composed by a Traffic Coordinator and Technical Supervisors, he’ll lead the logistics and mounting operations he’ll be responsible for operation effectiveness and on-time project delivery, and its main functions will be to:
- Analyse the existing processes and design and implement new ones to maximize operations performance and quality
- Develop, implement and monitor KPIs for both Logistics and Mounting services with a strong focus on productivity and reclaims
- Support the Mounting team on any technical issue
- Recruit, train and manage Mounting Technicians to reach objectives and to deliver best practice results
- Foster a strong HSE culture
For this position, we require a mid-senior Project Engineer with a 5years+ experience in a similar role within Home Furniture, Kitchen and Home Appliances industries and a proven track record successfully managing teams.
Bilingual in Portuguese, English and Spanish are strong assets for the position. Strong analytic, leadership and communication skills are mandatory.
If you’re recognised to be empathic, team player and team leader, multitask, results oriented and hard-worker, the Mounting Coordinator position is made for you. If you’re also looking for a strong personal challenge in a global company and if you have a strong client-oriented vision, don’t wait and just apply to this position.