Tipo de contrato: FULL_TIME
Especialização: Engenharia e Operações
Área: Renewable Energies and Sustainability
Indústria: Engenharia e Operações
Consultor: Ricardo Calado
Referência da vaga: 1924702/001
Data postada: 4 de Janeiro de 2024algarve engineering-and-operations/renewable-energies-sustainability 2024-01-04 2024-03-04 engineering Faro PT Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.pt https://www.robertwalters.pt/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
International renewable energy company is seeking a Project Planner to be responsible for creating and managing project schedules and plans for renewable energy projects, including wind and solar projects. The Planner must grab timely information from all running projects in the company and opportunities to come.
Your responsabilities will be:
• Project scheduling: Developing and maintaining detailed project schedules, including defining project scope, establishing project timelines, and tracking project progress. Understanding company needs on deadlines. Overlap general project programmes and oncoming ones to detect oncoming peak months on tasks and resources involved;
• Resource planning: Create and update overall project programme. Planning and coordinating resources, including personnel, equipment, and materials, to ensure that projects are completed on time and within budget. Follow up on progress for each task;
• Risk management: Identifying and managing project risks, including analyzing potential delays, disruptions, and cost overruns, and developing mitigation strategies to minimize risk;
• Cost estimating: Developing and updating project cost estimates, including labor, materials, and equipment costs, to ensure that projects are completed within budget. Identify base lines and report on deviations;
• Stakeholder management: Communicating project schedules and progress to stakeholders, including project sponsors, project teams, and customers, and managing stakeholder expectations. Identify delays and critical paths, suggesting alternative ways to improve and accelerate. Liaise with external contractors and suppliers to get inputs on deadlines. Actively search for new suppliers and manage sales contacts.
For this position, it is mandatory that you have a bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Project Management or similar fields. You must have: Strong understanding of project management methodologies, such as PMI's PMBOK or Agile; Experience with project planning and scheduling software, such as MS Project or Primavera; and experience in the renewable energy sector, specifically in project planning and management. You should have excellent time management skills, being able to manage multiple projects at the same time. Fluency in Portuguese, English and Spanish is mandatory. Also, you should live in the Algarve region and have flexibility to travel within Portugal and Spain.
If you fit in this job description, feel free to apply!
+351 925 986 705
Junte-se à nossa equipa global de pensadores criativos, solucionadores de problemas e trabalhadores inovadores. Oferecemos progressão acelerada na carreira, uma cultura dinâmica e treino especializado.