Senior Photovoltaic (PV) Project Manager
Localização Grande LisboaFULL_TIME
Consultor Joana Da Silva
Data de publicação 17 de Novembro de 2022lisboa engineering-and-operations/operations 2022-11-17 2023-01-16 engineering Grande Lisboa PT Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.pt https://www.robertwalters.pt/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
International Renewable Energies EPC services company based in Lisbon that is currently searching for its Photovoltaic (PV) Project Manager to support current and future projects of the company on the Portuguese market.
About the Photovoltaic (PV) Project Manager
The Photovoltaic (PV) Project Manager will be responsible for the development and construction of solar projects, being involved from the design phase to the commissioning of the plant.
Additionally, the PV PM will manage utility-scale photovoltaic power plant.
The main responsibilities of the PV Project Manager will be:
- Evaluate, negotiate and select the best providers & subcontractors in association with purchase department;
- Implement and follow the HSE plans;
- Control costs of each project, to ensure cost-effectiveness, and budgeting according to the client’s requirement.
- Ensure coordination of the various project stakeholders;
- Carry out PV plant design / design review on different aspects of PV projects (civil, electrical, mechanical);
- Supervise and validate project reporting.
For this position, we require an Engineer (Electrical is Preferred) with at least 3-years+ experience in a similar role within an EPC, Engineering or Developer in the Renewables Energy field.
Fluency in Portuguese is mandatory and in English is considered a plus.
Knowledge of electrical rules in practice, particularly in grid connection. Alternatively, the candidate might also have civil or structural background.
Proficiency with project management software (MS Project, Excel, Word). Knowledge of SCADA and Autocad, utility-scale PV and PVsyst monitoring, and communication architectures are important.
If you’re recognised to be resilient, team spirit, proactive, organized and able to manage complex & requiring projects and have good communication skills this role is made for you. Don’t hesitate and apply.