Commercial Asset Manager (Renewables).
Consultor Begoña Menendez
Data de publicação 31 de Julho de 2022lisboa engineering-and-operations/operations 2022-08-11 2022-09-29 oil-and-gas Lisbon PT Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.pt https://www.robertwalters.pt/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
The Commercial Asset Manager, in tandem with the Head of Asset Performance, will help drive a one-company delivery through a continuous programme of improvement, understanding of plant-by-plant operating potential, portfolio economics, improvements to commercial terms with third parties and high-quality data management for MI. This person will also be responsible for establishing clear metrics and performance indicators for the execution of asset improvements, and a clear reporting framework for the executive team as well as other stakeholders. Data management, analysis, and reporting through dashboards and other tools are fundamental to this role.
- Controls the generation of focused performance information, through dashboard design and development, which can:
- fully inform management, the strategic programme office, as to progress, key issues etc.
- ensure uniformity of focus and vision of various units producing information.
- achieve high levels of automation and efficiency.
- Provides analytical support for commercial and procurement decisions by the business such as MSA contracts, repowering feasibility, M&A and valuation assumptions, business models review, etc.
- coordinate annual OPEX and CAPEX operations budget management, and provide critical risk and value input to the M&A and Organic Business Development processes, as required.
- Manages, mentors, and coaches the Asset Performance Analyst and any other team members that may join Commercial Asset Performance in the future.
- Acts as an intermediary between the FP&A, Operations, and MSA teams to coordinate the creation of OPEX/CAPEX, production/revenues, and Wind Farm availability budgets across the portfolio. Provides strategic input into the development of new finance management systems to ensure Operations team requirements are met.
- 5 years of experience in renewable energy projects, preferably wind and/or solar.
- Strong understanding of renewable energy assets and their performance drivers with knowledge of fundamentals of accounting, corporate finance, and valuations
- Experience inRenewable energy/infrastructure investment and asset management working successfully across engineering and financial teams for investor results
Salário: NegotiableLocalização: LisboaData de publicação: 26 de Julho de 2022An international Renewable Energy company is looking to grow its activity in Europe and is looking for its Project Manager (PMO) to strengthen the team. Based in Edinburgh or Lisbon offices and reporting to the Operational Asset Performance Manager. The Project Manager(PMO) is the link between the teams that are coordinating various business projects to achieve the company’s business goals.