Program Manager (PMO)
Consultor Begoña Menendez
Data de publicação 26 de Julho de 2022lisboa engineering-and-operations/operations 2022-08-11 2022-09-24 oil-and-gas Lisbon PT Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.pt https://www.robertwalters.pt/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An international Renewable Energy company is looking to grow its activity in Europe and is looking for its Project Manager (PMO) to strengthen the team. Based in Edinburgh or Lisbon offices and reporting to the Operational Asset Performance Manager. The Project Manager(PMO) is the link between the teams that are coordinating various business projects to achieve the company’s business goals.
The Project Manager (PMO) will be responsible for overseeing the planning and implementation of a group of projects and programs, as well as to develop the tools and reporting needed for the projects. This person will also be responsible for implementing strong and agile PMO practices, setting robust governance models, ensure all team are committed with the program and measure and monitor projects development.
• Oversee and lead the PMO consultancy;
• Work independently or alongside externally appointed PM on project controls, planning and scheduling, for licensing, development, and construction activities;
• Work alongside operations teams to create operational schedules, including activities such as critical switching, maintenance, and others;
• Manage and oversee contractual queries.
• Lead projects/programs by collaborating with internal and external stakeholders, updating the progress and escalating appropriately;
• Communicate clearly with cross-functional team leads and senior management regarding status, resource requirements, issues, and priorities;
• Understand challenges throughout the process and drive cycle time improvement. Identify opportunities to invent and simplify the process, bringing valuable ideas to develop a seamless and efficient execution path;
• Measure & analyze the performance to deliver project execution .
• Bachelor’s degree in Electrical, Mechanical, Industrial, Construction Engineering, or equivalent practical experience;
• At least, 4 years of project management experience and 2 cumulative years of experience working with engineering in Energy Projects.
• Fluency in Portuguese and English, possessing good written and verbal communication skills;
If you identify yourself with this position, don’t hesitate and apply. We want to meet you!
Salário: NegotiableLocalização: LisboaData de publicação: 31 de Julho de 2022The Commercial Asset Manager, in tandem with the Head of Asset Performance, will help drive a one-company delivery through a continuous programme of improvement, understanding of plant-by-plant operating potential, portfolio economics, improvements to commercial terms with third parties and high-quality data management for MI. This person will also be responsible for establishing clear metrics and performance indicators for the execution of asset improvements, and a clear reporting framework for the executive team as well as other stakeholders. Data management, analysis, and reporting through dashboards and other tools are fundamental to this role.