Consultor Kyle Gonçalves
Data de publicação 25 de Julho de 2022setubal engineering-and-operations/operations 2022-08-11 2022-09-23 pharmaceuticals Setúbal Pegões PT Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.pt https://www.robertwalters.pt/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
International pharmaceutical company is looking to expand their activity in Portugal (Pegões) and is searching for a consultant to carry through the most complex transformation projects.
Reporting directly to the company's Country Manager, the consultant’s main responsibilities will be responsible for:
- Designing and implementing transformation plans, execution of wide transformation programs: e.g: operational improvements, KPIs implementation, process improvement, etc.
- Coordinating and following up on PMO tasks.
- Spending time preparing and driving implementation projects.
- Managing project workstreams largely independently.
- From 2 up to 5 years of experience in transformation project management.
- Previous experience in any of the following transformation projects or digital transformation projects.
- Proven records of high performance: either strong university record achievements (honors, scholarships, mentions of honor, high GPA) or proven strong achievements from employment (achievements, prizes, project recognitions)
- Either graduated from renowned universities or graduated with recognitions from any other universities.
+351 926 635 673