Product Manager (Porto)
Consultor Kyle Gonçalves
Data de publicação 8 de Junho de 2022porto-e-norte engineering-and-operations/operations 2022-06-08 2022-08-07 science-and-research Porto Porto PT Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.pt https://www.robertwalters.pt/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Award-Winning Biotech start-up company is looking to establish itself in the market and is looking for its product manager.
About the Product Manager:
As a product manager you will:
- Be responsible for one of the company’s products the full product life cycle (from conception to EOL).
- Define strategic vision of the product and major milestones, as well as communicate advancements with stakeholders.
- Determine and explore product opportunities for the company’s platform, factoring market opportunity, customer needs, technological feasibility, and strategy.
- Develop product specifications based on consumer needs and scientific principles.
- Evaluate the market to ensure commercial alignment, points of distinct competence, and spot relevant trends for future product innovation.
- Develop and implement product validation strategies from concept to launch, as well as ongoing product validation methods.
- Effectively communicate with photonics, AI, software, and biology teams.
- Manage connections with collaborators and customers who use the company's products, and iteratively enhance products based on feedback from collaborators and customers.
- Minimum of an M.S. Degree in a Life Science field, PhD preferred.
- 3+ years of experience in biotech/medtech industry, assay development a plus.
- 2+ years of product management experience.
- Experience working in either clinical, diagnostic or research is preferred.
- Experience or knowledge in international markets.
- Knowledge of optics, spectroscopy, Raman, FTIR or other types of scattering-based techniques is a plus.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced start-up environment that may require adapting quickly to new directions or taking initiative and ownership of key workstreams.
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to articulate strategy, roadmaps, and vision to a range of audiences.
- Strategic thinker with strong business acumen and demonstrated financial, communication, and presentation skills.
- Ability to gain consensus among cross-functional teams and build positive working.
+351 926 635 673
Salário: NegotiableLocalização: PortoData de publicação: 8 de Junho de 2022Award-Winning Biotech startup company is looking to establish itself in the market, and is looking for it's head of photonics.
Salário: Attractive Salary PackageLocalização: PortoData de publicação: 29 de Abril de 2022International Real Estate Development and Investment Company is currently searching for its Sales Manager to support the growth of its brokerage activities on the Portuguese market.