Senior Project Manager (Real Estate)
Consultor Begoña Menendez
Data de publicação 1 de Junho de 2022lisboa engineering-and-operations/operations 2022-06-14 2022-07-31 real-estate-and-property Lisboa PT Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.pt https://www.robertwalters.pt/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Our client is a Real estate development and investment management company which operates and specializes in the Portuguese Real Estate Market.
They are looking for a Senior Project Manager (Real Estate) in Lisbon who will report to the Head of Portugal.
About the role
- Review and monitor the project in-depth
- Plan all construction operations and schedule intermediate phases to ensure deadlines will be met.
- Budget planning and cost estimating
- Track inventory regularly
- Prepare internal and external reports pertaining to job status
- Plan ahead to prevent problems and resolve any emerging ones
- Monitor and guide compliance with building and safety regulations
- Manage and mitigate risks
- Always ensure quality construction standards
- At least 10 years’ experience (ideally 15years)
- Relevant experience is rehabilitation projects
- Relevant experience in Hospitality projects (Hotel/Services Apartments)
- Analytical and project management skills
- Excellent interpersonal and multi-tasking abilities
- Oversee, manage and direct construction projects from beginning to end.
- Collaborate with engineers, architects etc. to determine the specifications of the project and obtain permits and licenses from appropriate authorities
Salário: Attractive salary packageLocalização: LisboaData de publicação: 15 de Junho de 2022Empresa de gestão de edifícios inserida num grupo nacional de engenharia, encontra-se à procura de um Engenheiro de Operações e Manutenção para apoiar o crescimento das suas atividades a nível nacional.
Salário: NegotiableLocalização: LisboaData de publicação: 7 de Junho de 2022The Development Project Manager is responsible for the development of Wind/ Solar power generation projects from the project identification stage through financial closing and start of the construction. You will report to the Head of Development, and the role will be based in Lisbon or Porto.