Shopping Center Maintenance Manager
Consultor Francois-Pierre Puech
Data de publicação 19 de Novembro de 20192019-11-20 2020-01-18 retail Lagos PT EUR 30000 40000 40000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.pt https://www.robertwalters.pt/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Multinational Real Estate Investment Company is currently searching for a Maintenance Manager for a shopping Center located in Algarve.
About the Shopping Center Maintenance Manager role
The Shopping Center Maintenance Manager will provide support managing and coordinating technical, contractual and administrative maintenance activities of the Shopping Center facilities operations.
Reporting to the Technical Manager, the Maintenance Manager will veil for the Shopping Center optimum performance capacity in compliance with the PRL procedures, and its main functions will be to:
- Monitor maintenance activities and report all relevant risk prevention and operational activities
- Analyse status and performance of the technical teams, detect gaps and enhancements and implement improvements
- Hire, train and develop a dynamic and proactive maintenance supervisor and technician team
- Ensure that all activities comply with prevention, quality and respect for environment criteria
- Foster respect for risk prevention
For this position, we require mid-senior electrical/mechanical Engineer with 5 years+ experience in a similar role and a proven track record of success.
Fluency in Portuguese and English, strong analytic as well as proven leadership and communication skills are mandatory.
If you’re recognised to be empathic, team player and team leader, multitask, results oriented and hard-worker, the Shopping Center Maintenance Manager position is made for you. If you also have a hands-on attitude, good strategic mind and impressive under pressure working skills, don’t wait and just apply to this position.