Consultor Francois-Pierre Puech
Data de publicação 11 de Novembro de 20192019-11-20 2020-01-10 manufacturing-and-production Porto & Lisbon PT EUR 35000 50000 50000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.pt https://www.robertwalters.pt/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Multinational Fresh Products Manufacturing Company is currently looking for Maintenance Managers for several of its facilities based in Portugal (positions available in Porto and Lisbon).
About the Maintenance Manager role (Porto and Lisbon)
The Maintenance Manager will provide support managing and coordinating technical, contractual and administrative maintenance activities of the manufacturing facilities operations.
Reporting to the Industrial Operations Manager, the Maintenance Manager will veil for the manufacturing facilities optimum performance capacity in compliance with the PRL procedures, and its main functions will be to:
- Monitor maintenance activities and report all relevant risk prevention and operational activities
- Analyse status and performance of the production lines equipment, detect gaps and enhancements and implement improvements
- Hire, train and develop a dynamic and proactive maintenance supervisor and technician team
- Ensure that all activities comply with prevention, quality and respect for environment criteria
- Foster respect for risk prevention
For this position, we require mid-senior electrical/mechanical Engineer with 5/7 years+ experience in a similar role within the Food, Bakery or Dairy industry and a proven track record of success.
Fluency in Portuguese and English, strong analytic and strategic outlook of the industry as well as proven leadership and communication skills are mandatory.
If you’re recognised to be empathic, team player and team leader, multitask, results oriented and hard-worker, the Maintenance Manager position is made for you. If you also have a hands-on attitude, good strategic mind and impressive under pressure working skills, don’t wait and just apply to this position.