Consultor Francois-Pierre Puech
Data de publicação 28 de Outubro de 20192019-11-11 2019-12-27 building-and-construction Lisbon PT EUR 30000 35000 35000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.pt https://www.robertwalters.pt/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Multinational Real Estate Investment Company is currently searching for its Technical Manager for its offices based in the Greater Lisbon area.
About the Technical Manager role
The Technical Manager will provide support managing and coordinating technical, contractual and administrative activities of the projects on a national scope.
Reporting to the Technical Director, the Technical Manager will veil for the Projects optimum performance in terms of deadlines, sustainability and rentability, and its main functions will be to:
- Follow-up projects within the national portfolio
- Manage the technical teams
- Design, implement and monitor periodic strategic plans
- Control assets on all their technical aspects (operations, maintenance, risk analysis, cleaning, security, etc.)
- Veil for sustainable development managing ISO energetical certificates 14001&5001
- Manage, control and negotiate with suppliers
- Control Budget in terms of CAPEX, OPEX and PPA
- Lead internal audits
For this position, we require a mid-Senior Civil Engineer or Architect with 5-years+ experience in a similar role within the industry and a provable success track record. A previous background in Urbanism would also be an asset.
Fluency in Portuguese, English and Spanish, strong analytic and strategic outlook of the industry as well as proven leadership and communication skills are mandatory.
If you’re recognised to be empathic, team player and team leader, multitask, results oriented and hard-worker, the Technical Manager position is made for you. If you also have a hands-on attitude, good strategic mind and impressive under pressure working skills, don’t wait and just apply to this position based in Greater Lisbon area.