Agro Manager (m/f)
Consultor Francois-Pierre Puech
Data de publicação 9 de Maio de 20192019-05-23 2019-07-08 agriculture-fishing-and-forestry Lisboa PT EUR 40000 70000 70000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.pt
Agtech Startup is currently searching for an Agro Manager for one of its facilities in Portugal to support its growth on the Portuguese and Southern Europe markets.
About the Agro Manager role
The Agro Manager is a key role for the organization as they will veil to assure optimum capacity and maximum quality for all production operations.
Reporting to the General Manager, the Agro Manager main assignments will be to:
- Lead and manage the Agricultural Department team
- Design and implement year-on-year activities planning for Production, Operations & Maintenance, Irrigation and Soil preparation
- Veil for the staffing-level necessities and planning execution
- Implement and foster best practices
- Motivate and coach teams towards operational success, through training and development
For this position, we require a mid-senior/senior profile with 7years+ experience in a managing position in the Farming Industry. The Agro Manager should have a successful experience leading and managing cross-functional teams and a successful background in managing production unit
Fluency in English and Portuguese is mandatory, a third European language such as French or Spanish is a strong plus. Strong analytic and strategic outlook of nurseries and greenhouse farming as well as proven leadership and communication skills are required.
If you’re recognised to be empathic, team player and team leader, goal-oriented and with an entrepreneurial spirit, the Agro Manager position is made for you. Don’t wait and just apply to this position.